What’s Big in the World?
Well, I am about to tell you! What is something that everyone has and some look forward to and others repeat over and over each year? If you answered Birthday’s you would be correct. How many of us send Birthday wishes online now instead of sending a card? I hate telling someone happy birthday on Social Media. If feel so impersonal and lacks a lot of meaning. My goal this year is to send out more Birthday cards and help others do the same.
We all know people who have them and we all need Birthday cards. Well, I want to help you celebrate each and everyone of these special Birthdays this year. I am taking sign ups from both customers and fellow demonstrators who want to join my New Birthday Bash Club. As a member of my email newsletter you are receiving this news before anyone else and you get first chance at being a member.
- The club will have 10 members in it. Each member will spend $15 each month in my online store using the hostess code provided, by the 15th of each month.
- Each member will commit to be in the club for the entire year. Each member will take turns being the hostess. At the time of signing up months will be assigned by order in which you sign up for the Birthday Bash Club.
- During your month as the Hostess you may bring other orders to be submitted using the Hostess code provided. This will increase your hostess rewards for that month. Each month each hostess will be guaranteed $150 in hostess rewards once all spots are filled.
- Each month you will be sent a kit with some supplies to create the Club projects that month. These will be mailed after you submit your club order. I will hold an event on the private Birthday Bash Facebook group (which you will get an invitation to join upon signing up).
- Open to anyone in the United States (I can only sell Stampin’ Up! products in the US. Due to Corporate Policy.
Click to Join the Club HERE!