What to learn how to earn free stamps? Do you want to be rewarded for purchases you were going to make anyway? Well my new Loyalty program is the answer!
I wanted to come up with a way this year to reward people that purchase from me. I felt that you as a customer deserved an extra perk besides Stampin’ Rewards. I have been working hard to come up with a Loyalty/Reward Program that I thought would be a perk and not be to hard for you or me to keep up with. And drum roll please! I am happy to introduce my new R. C. Kinsmon Studio Loyalty/Rewards Program.
• Order Stampin’ Up! Product.
• Earn one punch for every $25 purchased (before tax & shipping).
• Orders cannot be combined to reach $25.
o (If you have an order for $49.75 you only get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over.)
o Separate orders may not be combined to reach 1 point. (Example if you order $12.50 on one order and $12.50 on another you cannot combine the two to get $25.)
o $24.99 doesn’t qualify for points
• When you have 20 Punches, just select your free stamp set and email form to
email@example.com . (Once I verify your orders I will order your free stamp set. Orders may take up to three weeks to process and get your free item to you please be patient. Be aware longer wait times my occur: Especially around holidays or times that the Stampin’ Up! home office is closed.)
• Stamp set must be valued at $25 or below (hostess sets & bundles are not included). You are responsible for keeping track of your punches.
• Track your orders (date, order number and product totals)
• Points are non-transferable: Only 1 customer per Kinsmon Rewards redemption sheet.
• Kinsmon Rewards are only valid on Stampin’ Up! Orders placed through Rick D. Adkins
• Kinsmon Rewards expire 1 year from their order purchase date.
• Visit rckinsmonstudio.stampinup.net to order or you can email me.
• Tax and shipping cannot be included to earn punches
• Clearance Rack orders qualify for punches, as well as any specials offered by Stampin’ Up!
• Individual orders may not be combined to reach a punch.
• Hostess Rewards do not earn punches, but you do earn punches with a hostess order.
• Any payments you made toward Hostess Rewards Supplements and Hostess Dollars and 50% off items do not qualify for punches.
• Online Classes Not Included
• Specials offered by myself are not included. (This would be considered double dipping (example: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Specials).
• Totals cannot be rounded up to the next dollar amount.
• If you have any questions please contact me.
A couple more things: Kinsmon Rewards program is IN ADDITION TO HOSTESS REWARDS for purchases, over $150. This offer expires one year after your initial qualifying purchase. (For example, if you first purchase is on January 1, 2016 you have until January 1, 2017 to redeem your points.)
Now that the details are out of the way. You can download your reward form here by clicking on . Kinsmon Rewards Card
I look forward to earning your business, and I appreciate each and everyone of you.