Hello and welcome to my blog! Well, it’s here the day everyone has been waiting for the 2019 Holiday Catalog is live and everyone can start ordering from. I know you are as excited as I am for today to get here. Yes, as a demonstrator we get to order things a month early but we can only order things at a limited quantities during the demonstrator preorder period. We don’t get to order as many things as we want or need for our classes and events as you may think we have to wait to order those things just like you. So today I am going to share with you my TOP TEN HORDE WORTHY PRODUCTS TO ORDER ASAP. We all know there are popular items out there that have been shown on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and more social media platforms as well as blogs by demonstrators.
Let’s just get this out there now! Backorders & Non orderable Status:
Since we as demonstrators can only order a certain number of items during the preorder period and must of us have to place orders for our product shares today there are things that are going to be in higher demand than Stampin’ Up! had originally forecasted. So there are things that will sell out quickly and will either be gone or go into backorder status and or nonorderable status. It’s just the nature of the beast. And, sadly some of those items takes a long to to get back in stock and my not be able to be reordered in time to get back in stock before the end of the selling period. Which is why they say on the catalog that items are while supplies last.
Now stamp sets since Stampin’ Up! manufacturers their own stamps here in the US (and no if you ordered from some other company you did not get it straight from the manufacturer) they can step up production of the stamps to get them back in stock faster! But some of the other items come from outside sources and takes a longer lead time to get back in stock. There’s really no good way to handle this situation, so the best thing to do is order what you want quickly and soon to avoid this situation and being disappointed when and if they do. And, I will be in the same boat because there are some things that I have not ordered yet that I want but have not ordered yet. If they go on backorder I will have to change my plans even with my classes and events that I have planned, I will have to make changes as things happen.
I can tell you that it is hard to forecast what people will like, and what’s going to be hit, because I have seen things in the catalogs that I thought I wouldn’t order! NO way no how! But, I got online and saw a super cute project with that item and then another and another. I then had to have it. So just know that these things are hard to predict. So that brings me to my top 10 list of items to order ASAP before they are gone. And I predict they will go quick!
My TOP 10 Horde Worthy Products to Get ASAP:
So these are the items that I think will go into backorder or non orderable status quick and you will want to add them to your order today! You will find the clickable shopping list of all these items at the end of this post.
1. Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (Already on Backorder as of this morning ) Doesn’t mean you can’t order it. It will just ship later than the rest of your order.
2. Feels Like Frost 6 x 6 Speciality Designer Series Paper This item is already in low inventory and I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes into backorder by the end of the day with Demonstrators ordering for their product shares. This pack of paper has photorealistic images on one side and the reverse side is all silver and white graphic images. Very Very pretty paper.
3. Coffin Boxes: What better Halloween Gift Box that a coffin box? Black Cardstock coffin boxes with lids just right for Halloween treat giving. There was a video that was shared with us where Natalie from the home office talked to some of the concept artists about their favorite samples they made for this catalog and one shared a wreath she made with these boxes and it has been very popular with demonstrators and I am sure you will see a ton of them out there soon, if you haven’t already. You can see what I am talking about on page 52.
4. Delicata Metallic Inks and Ink Refills: These are the best metallic inks I have used since being a demonstrator. I love them, you may remember a Facebook Live I did a week or so ago where we did nothing but play with them. If you missed that you can find it on my Facebook page and I will be sharing that video soon here and on my YouTube Channel.
5. Snowman Builder Punch: This punch matches the Snowman suite and the stamp set in that suite. I believe it’s the Let it Snow Stamp set but I may have the name wrong. But This is something you are going to want to get your hands on. We have been begging for more punches and Stampin’ Up! has listened to us in this and the Annual Catalog. And, they are always a hot seller.
6. Memories & More Night before Christmas Card Pack and Matching Cards and Envelopes: These have been a hot seller each year when they come out and always always sell out. So I expect these two items to be no different.
7: Christmas Countdown Project Kit: This fabulous Advent Calendar is a great buy and you can decorate all sides of the little boxes for other holidays. You will want a 1″ circle punch if you decorate the other three sides. But it has everything you need. You can order the matching stamp set to decorate with but it’s not a have to have thing.
8: Joy of Giving Tag Kit: Also has everything you need to create these projects and the kits in the Holiday Catalog always have sold out quickly. But this kit is also great for someone that you know that loves to craft that may have a birthday coming up it makes the perfect gift.
9. Snowman Embellishment Kit: This super cute embellishment kit features felt and enamel elements to dress up your snowmen from the Let it Snow Suite and is super super cute and has been very popular with demonstrators.
10: Snowfall Accent Puff Paint and Shimmery Crystal Effects: These are new to the catalog and things that we haven’t had before. Which means they are going to be popular. Especially after you start seeing more and more samples with them.
Those are my top 10 things that I think you should order today! If you don’t get them and they sell out completely I am sorry. I told you so. Remember you can pick all these items up starting today in my online store. Also I just need to mention that Stampin’ Up! kicked off there big Paper Sale
early this year and it starts today also. You can purchase 3 select packs of Designer Series
paper and get one free. Normally this is done before World Card Making Day in October but they are getting it out early this year so you can stock up now.
Thanks for Dropping By Happy Stampin’ and Happy Shopping!
- Spend any amount with me this month and receive the Creative
Stampers Tutorial Bundle featuring Fancy Fold or Interactive Projects. Plus get a gift from me in October.
remember that if you use the host code you can not use that order towards my KCRP’s
(Kinmon Crafty Reward Points) that would be double dipping and is not
For more information on KCRP’s click here
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List:
from Blogger https://ift.tt/2PL5RfG