Hello and welcome to my blog; today I am going to talk to you about my Monthly card class. I hold a card class each month which is either $15.00 or FREE with a qualifying order. I decided last month to start offering that to my online customers as well. Last month I didn’t advertise this because I wanted to see how it would go and if it was a benefit to you, and to see that I could handle adding this in to my monthly schedule. I am happy to say that I am NOW planning on making this a monthly offering to everyone.
This month I am going to feature the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp set and matching dies in my class.
- You can pay $15.00 and I will send you the Class kit. The kit contains the supplies to make three cards and envelopes. You will provide your own adhesive, stamp set, and ink.
- Second Way to take this class: Place a qualifying order of $25.00 (before shipping and taxes) using my host code for this month and earn the Magnolia Lane Kit for free.
Additional Supplies Needed for this Class:
When Is the Class:
I will host a live and online version of this class on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 12:00 pm CST on my Facebook Page. I wanted to give you a little heads up this month what my Monthly Card class will be. I hold all my Monthly Card Classes on the last Friday of the month at 12:00 pm CST.
How to Order the Class:
offer only good from June 30, 2019 till July 17, 2019
- Spend any amount (using this month’s
host code) and get the July Creative Stampers tutorial Bundle Free
- Spend $25 (before taxes and
shipping) or more and get the July Monthly Card Class Make & Take Mailed to
you FREE when you use this month’s host code.
- Spend $75 (before taxes and
shipping) or more and get the July Monthly Make & Take Class and a bolt of the
Tricolor Ribbon for FREE as my thank you gift when you use this month’s Host
- Spend $150 or more and get the July
Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle, July Monthly Card Class Make & Takes, Bolt
of Tricolor Ribbon all for Free as my thank you for ordering. If your order is over $150 please don’t use
the host code. You will give up your
Stampin’ Rewards if you do.
(item subject to change depending on Backorders). Monthly card kits will not ship until after
Orders you cannot use that order for KCRPs (Kinsmon Crafty Rewards Points) See