Well the sad day is here! Just a few minutes ago Stampin’ Up! announced what products would be retiring from both the 2019 Occasions Catalog and the 2018 Annual Catalog. Just be aware that all these products are now while supplies last! So this will be your last chance to pick up some of your favorite products before they are gone forever. Remember that the retiring colors well go super fast so get them while you can.
You can download the Retiring lists by clicking on the name below.
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019 or while supplies last!
- The retiring lists was released simultaneously across our global markets; they will be listed per local time zone.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24th;
- All other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9th.
These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you/your customer risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.