Hello and welcome to my blog; today I am going to share with you my first product from the new 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog which is also my new storage solution for my desk. Yes, I said storage solution and it came from Stampin’ Up!. Which makes it even better. Did you even know that we now have a storage solution for ink pads, stampin’ write markers and more. I am sure you know the answer to that question. Storage By Stampin’ Up! will be in the new catalog in June, but was released early so that everyone could start getting a little more organized. I am going to share with you what I did with what I purchased.
Tips & Tricks:
- I Figured out since I have replaced my old style ink pads (besides the retiring 2017-2019 In Colors) I knew I had to order 10 of the ink pad and marker holders. This way I could place all the color families together. I prefer to place my ink pads in color family order because I can see whats in that family super easily. I have tried rainbow order this year and I had a hard time putting them back in order sometimes. Some reasons included being in a hurry and then just putting them in any open slot. Or not taking to time to place them where they needed to go because I didn’t want to because I found it hard to remember where they went.
- To accommodate my Stampin’ Blends (and yes I have all of them that are currently out) I had to purchase five. This way I could split them into groups of three and have the correct numbers below each color family. Each individual blend holder holds six so a set of five will hold 30 blends. Knowing this made it really easy to figure out what I needed. By the way another little sneak peek that I am slipping in for you today. There will be six new Stampin’ Blends in the new catalog.
- I believe that they are So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Gray Granite, Rococo Rose, & Seaside Spray, (but don’t hold me to the names just yet I am learning them I m pretty sure that the names are correct).
- Okay so back to the storage. At the top of each set I used the Storage Topper to hold my Ink Refills. These are also great to hold adhesive, small blocks and more.
- For my other ink pads like Stazon, Memento, and my ink pads that I didn’t upgrade. I used the open storage cubes with the Storage Lid to to close the top one off.
- Okay to answer you question before you even ask no they don’t really fit in the ink pad storage. The Stazon and Memento and Versamark do not fit at all.
- The old still pads will fit but it is not recommended because they lift the ink pad tray up the tiniest little bit and if you stack all of them in this manner your storage unit will be extremely unstable.
- The Storage Lid on the top is perfect to place a pencil holder or some other type of container on top or you could place some decorative element. I used a colorful little tin bin that I picked up at Dollar Tree to hold my spritzers, blending brushes, scissors, and my watercolor brushes.
- The Storage Cube is also perfect to hold our punches. So if you want Punch storage these will be great for you. Sadly the Storage Cube isn’t available currently due to the high sales volume, but will be back in stock soon.
- The great thing about the Storage by Stampin’ Up! is they are completely customizeable I can add to and move everything around to fit my needs and so can you.
- They are also budget friendly. You can purchase what you need when you need it. So if you only have a few of the new style ink pads you can start there and add to them as you grow.
- One Place a order with me in my online store.
- Two send me a message and I will send you a PayPal Invoice for $6.00 to cover the shipping of the catalog.
I have to purchase my catalogs and pay for shipping them, so when you order from me this helps to cover those costs, So if you have a demonstrator you work with regularly please contact them to order a catalog. If you are a demonstrator your complimentary catalog will be send in your preorder before May 12 after that it will be mailed to you. IF you don’t have some one you work with I would be happy to take care of you.