I am excited to announce that I will be doing another Paper Share with all the wonderful Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Occasions Catalog again this year! Receive your 6 x 6 samples of the 2019 Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper when you join this share.
Read all the details below and CLICK HERE to reserve your paper share!
What is a Paper Share?
A paper share allows you to see, feel, touch and use the paper and reorder your favorites in my online store. When you reserve a paper share; I will order all of the new paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog, cut it up, package it, label it, and reship it to you so that you have a sampling of all of the new papers listed in this post. When you take part in a share you are usually only paying about 1/4th of the cost of purchasing all of the new paper packs yourself. So you can pick your favorites to reorder but save on trying it out.
New 2019 Occasions Catalog Paper Shares Include:
This years paper shares include 82 pieces of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 7 brand new packs of designer series paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
Cost: $25.00 plus $6.50 (priority shipping).
Each Paper Share will include 82 pieces of 6 x 6 sheets:
- All My Love Designer Series Paper = 12 sheets
- Floral Romance Paper/vellum = 12 sheets
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper = 12 sheets
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper = 12 sheets
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper = 10 sheets
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper = 12 sheets
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper = 12 sheets
- As a bonus you will get 12 sheets of 6 x 6 Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper FREE as my gift to you
Reserve your Paper Share Now!
CLICK HERE to fill out the reservation form!
Once you have filled out the reservation form I will put you on the reservation list and email a PayPal Invoice on or before 12/28/18.
Deadline to RESERVE and PAY: 1/2/19
I am only able to send shares to people in the United States.
If you don’t have PayPal, you can pay the invoice with your credit or debit card when you receive the invoice.
Here is the expected schedule of dates on when you can expect to receive your shares along with a timeline of events.
- December 28: Rick will email a PayPal Invoice to everyone that reserved a share.
- January 2, 2019: deadline to pay
- January 3, 2019: Rick will order all the paper
- January 10 – 17, 2019: Rick will get all the paper in, then cut all the paper, label, bag and package all the shares to be shipped.
- January 18, 2019: Rick will start shipping paper shares.
- Assuming there are no backorders
Thank you for dropping by today, If you have questions please contact me for more information.