Hello and welcome to my YouTube Channel and blog today. In my video Tutorial today I’m going to share with you a card I made last Wednesday using my wreath builder template and some designer series paper. I love designer series paper but I have a hard time deciding which side to use. Ronda Wade Shares this technique with us in a video and I just had to try it. It allows you to take full advantage of both sides of the paper. I’m so in love with this technique. Here’s the two cards I created using this technique.
Don’t you just love that you can see both sides of the paper. I sure do! It makes me very happy.
Tips & Tricks:
I used a wreath builder template to create the outside image for my card. I will be sharing a how to Video in the next week on how to make your own.
They are a lot simpler to use then you think.
The cardstock and paper are all cut as followed:
- Merry Merlot Cardstock – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 & 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock 3 3/4 x 5 (for one card)
- Whisper White Cardstock 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (cut down to 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 after stamping), small scrap for the stitched circle, & 3 3/4 x 5 for inside.
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 4 x 12 (see video for scoring)
- Joyous Noel 6×6 Glimmer Paper (I used the copper) for the small scallop circle
- For embellishments you can use some ribbon or small strip of Cardstock. I did one with each
October Host Code: