Get my retired Stampin’ Up products FREE with an equal order of new Stampin’ Up products. For example, choose $50 of my retired product, which you will get for FREE when you place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my Stampin’ Up Store. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping on the retired product. This offer is only available in the United States. Sale ends August 21, 2018.
BOGO SALE STEPS
(please read carefully)
1. CHOOSE YOUR RETIRED PRODUCT. I only have one of each product, so email me as soon as possible with your wish list. First come, first reserved. I will periodically update the list with “pending” and “sold” labels, but there will be a lag between emails and updates.
2. >>> SEE the BOGO Sale products Below!!
3. EMAIL ME (Rick@rckinsmonstudio.net). I will reserve the retired product in the order that the emails come in.
4. WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM ME. I will pull the retired product for you and let you know which items on your wish list were still available. Then I will calculate how much you need to order from the online store and give you the host code to use. I will also let you know how much the shipping for the retired products will be.
5. PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER. Use the Host Code to place your online order in the amount equivalent or greater than the retired product value (before shipping and tax). You have 24 hours from the time that I send the email to place your order. You must use the host code provided if not you will not get the BOGO items!
6. PAY SHIPPING ON RETIRED PRODUCTS. Once your online order has been placed, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the shipping on the retired products. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay the invoice. You can also use a credit or debit card. I will be using USPS flat rate shipping and I will charge you the exact amount. To give you an approximate idea of shipping price: small $7.20 (1-2 small items), medium $13.60 (3-10 items), large $18.85 (10+ items) I will give you an exact price of the shipping cost once I know which free goodies you will be getting.
7. WAIT FOR YOUR PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE. I will ship the retired products the week of August 21st. Stampin’ Up will ship the new products you ordered.
8. >>> SEE the BOGO Sale products below!!
If you fail to place your order within 24 hours, the retired products will be back up for grabs and I will go to the next person on the list who asked for them. Once I receive confirmation that your order has been placed and the paypal invoice has been paid, I will mail your free goodies!
All stamps and tools are in gently used condition (a few are in new condition). Everything is listed at full retail value because you are getting them for free.
>>> SEE the BOGO Sale products Below!!
BOGO orders can qualify for my Kinsmon Crafty Vip Rewards. Find out more details about my rewards program here: . BOGO orders need to use a Host Code and will NOT qualify for Stampin’ Up rewards (normally given on orders of $150 or greater).
Thanks for your patience
I will do my best to get to emails promptly and update the BOGO list a few times per day. However, there will be some lag time between when your email is sent and when I respond. If you email me in the evening, expect not to hear back from me until the morning. There are several steps I need to take with each email and I want to make sure each email gets the attention it deserves.
>>> SEE the BOGO Sale products below!
I do have a few Sale-a-bration stamps up for grabs. They are $10 a piece the price is marked at the top of the image under the title. Also you will see the Botanical Garden Bundle listed twice that’s because I have 2 for sale.