In my video & blog post today I’m going to walk you through my top five Stampin’ Up! products you will need to make handmade cards on a budget. Plus my tips & tricks on creating your cards with minimum supplies like a boss. My projects today feature the Stitched All Around Stamp set from the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. In the supply list below I have also listed both the Clear and Wood Mount Stamp Sets plus both the silver and gold edged ribbons. Here’s a look at my card for today.
Top 5 Must Have items to create handmade cards on the cheap:
You can do a lot of things with just stamp ink and paper. You may be surprised what you can do with just a few supplies it’s all on how you use them. I am going to share with you now my top five things to get if your on a budget and want to make a few handmade cards. Now you will also need a few other supplies that are basics so I didn’t put them on my list because you may have them around the house. Those few items are paper snips, adhesive, maybe some rhinestones to add a little bling.
- My number one must have item: A Stamp Set! Here I used the Stitched all Around Stamp Set. This set comes in both Clear and Wood Mount versions, and features a few great sentiments that can be used for many occasions.
- My Number two must Have item: 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers I think that the Stampin’ Write Markers are a great choice for ink, because you can ink up your stamps and press them to the cardstock. Plus with the new In Color markers you get all three primary colors plus two secondary colors! Which gives you five colors to ink up your stamps instead of just one or two. So this makes this a great buy! You can also use the markers to color with.
- My Number three Must Have: Whisper White Cardstock because you can use it for both your card fronts, bases, and any punch work or die cutting. Sometimes all you need is a simple white border on your cards to make them pop.
- My Number 4 Must Have: You have to have something to put those cards in so you will want some Medium Whisper White Envelopes. I mean you have to have something to put that stamp on to drop those cards in the post right.
- My number five must have item: Is white ribbon. I am suggesting white because you can color white ribbon with a lot of things. You can color it with blends, ink pads, reinkers, or Stampin’ Write markers. Which is another reason it made my list. I am suggesting that you pick up either the Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon or the Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon.
If you are seeing this post by email you may have to click here to view the video. Not, all email servers will play the embedded videos.
Thanks for dropping by today, you can pick up any of the supplies you have seen today you can do so in my online store 24/7. I have also created a free printable PDF tutorial that you can download here.
Host Code and Free Gift:
June Host Code: BGXASHHD
- Option1: Get the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles Free in July when you use the June Host Code: BGXASHHD On orders of $75 – $149 (before taxes and shipping)
- Option 2: Use the Host June Host Code: BGXASHHD on orders of $25 to $74 and get the June card kit which features the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. You will get six precut marching card bases and six pieces of the designer series paper.
- Option 3: purchase any amount from $5 to $24 using the host code before shipping and taxes and I will send you a sampling of the Tranquil Texture Sprinkles in July for free.
- Order $150 and more before shipping and taxes please don’t use the host code I will send you the card kit and sprinkles for free. Plus you will earn your Stampin’ Rewards to use toward a starter kit or products.