In today’s video and blog post I’m going to share with you a super quick way to create a bunch of cards by using the Delightfully Detailed Memory & More card pack and the new Memory & More cards and Envelopes by Stampin’ Up!. The Memory & More cards come in two different sizes to fit both size cards that come in the Memory & More card packs. Here’s a look at today’s cards.
Tips & Tricks:
The cards & envelopes come in two different sizes a 3×4 size and a 4×6 sizes. You can create 10 cards with one pack of notecards plus have plenty inserts from the Memory and More card pack to create pocket scrapbook pages galore.
- The cards are perfectly sized to fit both the 3 x 4 and the 4 x 6 cards in the Memory and More card packs. You actually have a 1/8″ border all the way each card. There are three different Memory and more card packs that match different suites and one that matches the Big Plans Planner Kit. So there are plenty of styles to create with or you can get them all and make 80 cards for all occasions in different styles.
- There are 10 cards and perfectly sized envelopes in each pack. So that’s 20 cards when you purchase both the 3×4 and 4×6 sizes. Each set of Memory and More card packs have 50 cards in them so you have plenty to create 20 cards and use the extras for memory keeping.
- Pair the cards with the matching stamp sets and create added elements to your cards.
- Use the included stickers and banners in each card pack and you have a new world of creating opened up to you.
Memory & More Thank You card:
For the thank you card I used one of the memory and more cards and paired it with one of the banner stickers from the card pack. I added a thank you sentiment also a sticker in the card pack. I will say that the thank you sticker was delicate so I had to be careful with it.
I added a little of the Nature’s Twine (from the Rooted in Nature Suite) in Grapefruit Grove around the top of the card and tied it in a bow. To finish off the card I added a few rhinestones just to add a little bling and help finish off the card.
Let’s Celebrate Today:
For the 3×4 card I used the memory and more card that read Let’s Celebrate Today, there was actually so many cards that I could have went with both this one resonated with me with the matching colors and saying. I used the Detailed with Love Stamp set and stamped the two flower images in the set to add accents to the card. That’s one of the great things about these cards, they match so well that you can add stamped images and they match perfectly. I stamped some in Mint macaron and the other in Grapefruit Grove.
I added a few rhinestones to finish off the card.
If you are viewing this video by email you may have to click on the link here to view the video, not all mail servers will show the embedded video.
Thanks for dropping by today, If you would like to order a set of the cards and the Memory and more card pack of your choice you can pick them up in my online store 24/7 by clicking on the shop tab below or on the items in the supply list below.
Host Code and Free Gift:
June Host Code: BGXASHHD
- Option1: Get the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles Free in July when you use the June Host Code: BGXASHHD On orders of $75 – $149 (before taxes and shipping)
- Option 2: Use the Host June Host Code: BGXASHHD on orders of $25 to $74 and get the June card kit which features the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. You will get six precut marching card bases and six pieces of the designer series paper.
- Option 3: purchase any amount from $5 to $24 using the host code before shipping and taxes and I will send you a sampling of the Tranquil Texture Sprinkles in July for free.
- Order $150 and more before shipping and taxes please don’t use the host code I will send you the card kit and sprinkles for free. Plus you will earn your Stampin’ Rewards to use toward a starter kit or products.