In today’s video tutorial and post I will show you how to use ombré stamping in your cardmaking. Ombré stamping works best with a stamp positioning tool such as the Stamparatus by Stampin’ Up! which is what I will be using during this video. I will be sharing tips and tricks for the best results during the video. Find a full list of supplies below. Here’s a look at today’s card.
Sizes & Dimensionals:
- Pool Party Cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Real Red Cardstock 4 x 5 1/2
- Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 & 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
Featured colors in today’s card are Pool Party, Smoky Slate, and Real Red.
If you are viewing this post by email you may have to click here to see the video, because some of the email servers will not show the embedded videos.
Stampin’ with the Stamparatus:
This is the perfect technique for the new Stamparatus because not only can you stamp the image in the background. It’s also great to stamp the sentiment because you can use hinge step stamping to create the ombre technique. Plus since the Stamparatus is our stamp positioning tool you can stamp the same image in the same place multiple times to create darker colors.
For the inside of the card I stamped a simple image from Mediterranean Moments in Smoky Slate.
Thanks for dropping by today I hope that you have a wonderful day. If you need any of the supplies that you have seen in this post you can pick them up in my online store.
Host Code and Free Gift:
June Host Code: BGXASHHD
- Option1: Get the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles Free in July when you use the June Host Code: BGXASHHD On orders of $75 – $149 (before taxes and shipping)
- Option 2: Use the Host June Host Code: BGXASHHD on orders of $25 to $74 and get the June card kit which features the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. You will get six precut marching card bases and six pieces of the designer series paper.
- Option 3: purchase any amount from $5 to $24 using the host code before shipping and taxes and I will send you a sampling of the Tranquil Texture Sprinkles in July for free.
- Order $150 and more before shipping and taxes please don’t use the host code I will send you the card kit and sprinkles for free. Plus you will earn your Stampin’ Rewards to use toward a starter kit or products.