Today I am going to share with you how to make a ink blended sky background on your cards; plus I am going to use my featured product of the week A Little Elephant Bundle. Okay, so let me explain the new featured product. Each week I am going to be sharing a featured product on my Facebook Page. You can see all the posts about my featured products there. Let’s have a little look at today’s card shall we.
If you are viewing this post by email you may have to click on the image below to view the video.
Tips & Tricks:
Here are a few tips to help you along the way of creating your background.
- When Ink blending start with a very light touch and work your way to a darker layer.
- Have a tissue or paper towel around to help hold the paper.
- turn the card around to do the other side.
- wipe off the extra ink from you embossed area with a paper towel
This stamp set and punch was one of my must haves when I saw the new catalog. I just thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. You know that you think so too. As I mentioned in the video this set can be for so much more than just babies. With all the great sentiments it’s a very versatile set.
Besides who doesn’t need a little elephant, a balloon, a flower, or a little bird in their life sometimes just as a pick me up.
I hope that you have enjoyed today’s card and that you will give the ink blended sky a try. Remember that I will be doing a Facebook Live tonight at 8:00 pm CST on my Facebook Page sharing a couple other samples using this bundle.
If you order this stamp and punch bundle this week using the host code provided below I will send you five handmade cards in the mail that you can use. You have until Sunday to get your orders in. I know that you will love this little bundle as much as I.
June Host Code: BGXASHHD
- Option1: Get the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles Free in July when you use the June Host Code: BGXASHHD On orders of $75 – $149 (before taxes and shipping)
- Option 2: Use the Host June Host Code: BGXASHHD on orders of $25 to $74 and get the June card kit which features the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. You will get six precut marching card bases and six pieces of the designer series paper.
- Option 3: purchase any amount from $5 to $24 using the host code before shipping and taxes and I will send you a sampling of the Tranquil Texture Sprinkles in July for free.
- Order $150 and more before shipping and taxes please don’t use the host code I will send you the card kit and sprinkles for free. Plus you will earn your Stampin’ Rewards to use toward a starter kit or products.