Today’s card by Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Rick Adkins features the Hold On to Hope Bundle from the 2018 Occasions catalog by Stampin’ Up!. This is a great quick and easy card that you can recreate and use for Easter, Christening, Sympathy, or just to provide Hope to someone. My card today was created during my Facebook Live Workshop a week or so ago so the images appear in the mirror image view instead of the correct way. On the front of the card is a cross that I stamped and cut out with the matching Framelits, and reads God Is Love, how that for inspiration. The inside of the card features a verse from Isaiah 46:4. Here’s a look at my card today.
This is one of my favorite bundles from the Occasions catalog and I knew that I would end up getting it before to long. I love it so much that I am planning on using it for an upcoming Online Class in the next few weeks or so. You will want to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so that you don’t miss the announcement.
Sizes & Dimensions:
- Whisper White Cardstock: (1) 3 x 3 3/4, (2) 5 1/4 x 4
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 3 1/4 x 4
- Wisteria Wonder Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
If you are viewing this post by email or on my blog; you will have to click on the image below to view the video.
Thanks for dropping by today; If you purchase the items listed in the supply list below you will qualify for about 4 to 5 Sale-A-Bration items. You can purchase any of the items listed in my online store 24/7.
March Host Code
- Level One: Place an order in my online store of $50 this month and get the Garden Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon a $8.00 value free from me in April.
- Level Two: Place a $100 order in my online store before taxes and shipping and get the Garden Green 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon in April and my March Monthly Card Kit.
You must use the host code to receive the free items. Unless your order is over $150 then you don’t have to use the host code. If your order is less than $50 use the host code and get a sample of the ribbon in April from me.