Thanks for joining me today for my Tutti-Frutti Your the Sweetest Friend Card video tutorial. This card is an alternative project for those that sign up for my Tutti-Frutti Winter Retreat in a Box. You can view all the details and register by clicking here! Here’s a look at today’s card.
Sizes & Dimensions:
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, scrap for stitched oval
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 5 5/8 x 1 3/8
- Tutti-Frutti 6 x 6 paper stack: 1 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 1 3/4, scrap for scalloped oval
- Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock: Scrap for Oval
Once you have everything layered and placed on the cardbase it’s time to add the washi tape. When you add this little extra detail to the card you are going to cut off the extra hanging over the card.
Thanks for dropping by today, remember that the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog goes live tomorrow and all the products you have seen today will be available. You can pick up everything you have seen today at my online store 24/7. Remember that you can register for my Winter Retreat in a Box by clicking here until January 22, 2018.
Host Code and Free Gift:
January 2018 Host Code:
- Place an order totaling $50.00 (before Taxes & Shipping) in my online store from now until January 23, 2018 and receive a pack of the Petal Passion Embellishments (a $8 value) FREE!
You must use the above host code on your order to qualify for this offer. To use the Host Code click here!
If your order is under $150 please consider using this host code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your Stampin’ Rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.