Christmas is very close and I am sure you are like me! You may need a few more Christmas Cards and I am here today to help you create 18 Quick and Easy Christmas Cards in about 30 minutes, using my one sheet wonder video tutorial. Here’s a look at my cards featuring both Designer Series Papers. This is a easy One Sheet Wonder, and can be changed up for any occasion, and only requires very few supplies.
Tips & Tricks:
Like I said you can change up this tutorial easily and it only takes a few supplies to get such a big bang for your buck. One of the major things to remember is to cut all your cardstock that you need at one time along with your Designer Series Paper. Next you will want to do any stamping: Here I used the Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set that will soon be retiring but still available in the Year End Sale. You can download the FREE printable tutorial clicking here!
Sizes & Dimensions:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 2 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper 2 x 4
- 2″ circles of Whisper White Cardstock
- Garden Green Cardstock punched with the Starburst Punch
If you are viewing this post by email you can click on the image below to watch the video.
Here’s a look at the other version I created using this One Sheet wonder.
Thanks for dropping by today! I hope that this video tutorial and blog post helps you with those last minute quick and easy Christmas Cards. If you need any of the supplies that you have seen today you can pick them up in my online store by clicking on the Shop tab above or by clicking on the image in the supply list below.
December Host Code and Free Gift:
- Place an order totaling $15.00 (before Taxes & Shipping) in my online store from now until December 23, 2017 and receive my Be Merry Flip Top Box Tutorial and Project Kit (a $10 value) FREE!
- The kits will include all the pieces to create the project but no stamped images you will have to stamp your own images due to Stampin’ Up! policies. Everything will be cut and scored for you!
You must use the above host code on your order to qualify for this offer. To use the Host Code click here!
If your order is under $150 please consider using this host code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your Stampin’ Rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.