Today I am going to share with you my last project for this years Halloween Count down. So I have saved a fun project for you. I am going to share with you a Twist Easel Box Card. This is a little different then a regular easel box card or just a box or a regular easel card. I added the twist to the standard easel box to give it an updated look. Here’s a look at today’s project.
Tips & Tricks:
- This project can actually be created with one sheet of cardstock. I actually created the Christmas version for a Santa’s Workshop at the beginning of October. Lets go over the sizes of cardstock that you will need to cut from your pumpkin pie cardstock. You will want to cut it in this order in order to get it all from one sheet of cardstock.
- Box wrap: 8 1/2″ x 3″ scored at 1, 4, 5, & 8
- Twist Card: 6″ x 3″ scored at 3 & a diagonal score from corner to corner on the piece that will be the twist.
- Card front: 3″ x 3″
- Drawer: 4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″ scored at 1″ on all four sides
- Other Cardstock pieces needed:
- Scrap of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- 3 x 3 piece of Rich Razzelberry Cardstock
- 3 x 3 Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Basic Black Cardstock
- Designer Series Paper:
- For Card: 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 for inside of the easel
- For Drawer & Wrap: 3/4 x 2 3/4″ You will need 7 of these.
- Stamp all the images that need to be stamped and run them through the Big Shot with the Coffee Cup Framelits. Once you have everything cut out it goes together very easy.
Once it’s all together you have this cute little card box with a drawer that will hold all types of things like four square chocolates, a couple fun size candy bars, tea bags, the possibilities are endless. The Merry Cafe Stamp Set is very versatile, it has Halloween, Christmas, Fall, New Year and more.
The Twist Easel Box Card actually will fold completely flat so it makes it easier to give.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Thanks for dropping by today for my final project for this year’s Halloween Count Down you can view of the projects right here by typing halloween in the search bar. If you would like any of these products you can pick them up in my online store 24/7 by clicking on the Shop Now Button, or by clicking on the product in the list.
November Host Code:
- Place an order totaling $50.00 (before Taxes & Shipping) in my online store from now until November 27, 2017 and receive a two pack of a Stampin’ Blend color of your choice (a $9.00 Value) for Free in December.
You must use the above host code on your order to qualify for this offer. To use the Host Code click here!
If your order is under $150 please consider using this host code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your Stampin’ Rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.