Today’s card is one that I did a few weeks back but haven’t had time to share it yet. I love the Floral Statements Stamp Set, because of the bold big imagery. I cased this card from fellow demonstrator Kylie Bertucci from Australia. You can see her card by clicking here! I love her cards and designs and when I saw this one I just had to make my own and share it with everyone. She used the Floral Statements Stamp Set. This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. I have done another card using this set you can see that post here. Here’s a look at my card.
As I said this is one of my favorite stamp sets in the Annual catalog and I wanted to share another card with it.
Tips & Tricks:
This is not a hard card to create but it is very impressive. I am going to give you a few tips and tricks to use to recreate this card.
- The card front is created with a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock that measures 3 3/4 x 5. You will stamp the little words from Background Bits ( a hostess only stamp set) first in Crumb Cake Classic Ink.
- You are going to use your embossing buddy to go over the stamped image. After that take your large stamp from the Floral Statements stamp set and ink it up using versamark ink.
- Add your white heat emboss powder, and heat set.
- Take a sponge dauber and ink it up in Crumb Cake Classic ink and then go over your embossed area to emphasize the flower. This creates different tones on the cardstock to bring the embossed image out more and to sink the stamped background back.
- Take a tissue and rub the ink off the embossed area. This will bring your white embossing back to pure white.
- Layer on a piece of Powder Pink Cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
- Layer on your cardbase that’s cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Add a piece of whisper white to the inside. You can either stamp or just write your message.
The color scheme for my card was very simple, because I wanted the attention on the Embossed image. I used Crumb Cake, Powder Pink and Whisper White.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Thanks for dropping by today. I hope that you enjoyed my CASED card. CASE stands for COPY And SHARE EVERYTHING. If you need any of the products that I have used on my card today I would love to be your demonstrator. You can pick them up in my online store by using the link here, by clicking on the shop tab above or by clicking on the product in the list below.
September Host Code:
- Place an order totaling $50.00 (before Taxes & Shipping) in my online store from now until September 27, 2017 and receive a pack of the Touches of Nature Elements (a $6.00 Value) for Free in October.
- Place a $25.00 order (before Taxes and Shipping) in my online store during the sales period using the above Host code and you will receive my September monthly card kit.
You must use the above host code on your order to qualify for this offer. To use the Host Code click here!
If your order is under $150 please consider using this host code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your Stampin’ Rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.