This week we are sharing projects for you to get your kids ready for back to school. Some schools have already gone back but others are just getting ready to return. So The Paper Craft Crew Design Team wanted to do a challenge to help give you ideas that you can create for those little treats, back to school cards, or gifts for the teachers. I went with a easy gift bag that can be reproduced quickly and easily but looks hard. I created a back pack gift bag using the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper stack, 2017-2019 In Colors Paper Pack, and the Gift Bag Punch Board. Here’s a look at today’s project.
Here’s a look at this weeks Challenge theme. Remember that you can click on the theme challenge and be taken to the Paper Craft Crew website to view all the projects that the design team came up with.
Tips & Tricks:
This little gift bag back pack can be made with one sheet of cardstock and some scraps of Designer Series Paper.
- Here are the sizes of cardstock and Designer series paper I used.
- 2017- 2019 In Color Cardstock Pack (1 piece) 5 1/2 x 11
- 2 matching Cardstock pieces cut at 1/2″ x 4 1/8
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (1) 3 1/8 x 4 1/8 & (1) 2 x 3 1/2
- (Numbers inside () = how many you need to cut)
- After using the Gift Bag Punch board and you are trimming the other end of the cardstock make sure you have your score line in the track so you get a nice even cut.
- When you are putting everything together make sure you are adding the tear & tape to the right sides.
- Before you start working on the front pocket go ahead and attach the Designer Series paper to the panel and let it dry. I do recommend the use of liquid glue for attaching the designer series paper.
- Press the Tear & Tape firmly into place by opening the bag and pressing firmly against the handles.
If you are viewing this post by email you will need to click on the image below to view the video.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Thanks for dropping by today I hope that you will play along with us this week over at the Paper Craft Crew design challenge. Remember that you can view all the projects that have been created for this weeks challenge by clicking on the challenge image above. If you would like to play along with us this week we would love to have you. You can order all the supplies to create my Back Pack Gift Bag in my online store 24/7 by clicking on the link here, clicking on the shop tab above or by clicking on the product in the list below. There are only a few more days left to qualify for my Alaska Special and get $20 in Stampin’ Rewards. Deadline to have your orders in is the 27th.
I am trying to earn the Alaska Incentive trip for demonstrators for myself and my husband and I need your help to do so! Incentive trips are based on team sales and personal sales and I have two more months to qualify for this trip of a lifetime! You can help by taking advantage of this wonderful personal special that I am running the next two months to push me to levels that I need to be at by the end of the physical year. Here are the details of my Alaska Special: Use the Host code TSZ6XJ2C on your orders to help me earn this trip, and I will present you with one of the following per purchase size.
- Place any order up to $15 (using the host code before shipping and taxes). And I will send you three free cards from my Card Suit Case!
- Place a $25 order (before taxes and shipping using the host code) and you get to pick a pack either of Rhinestones, Pearls, or Faceted Gems for Free. (a $5.00 Value)
- Place a $50 order (before taxes and shipping using the host code) and you can pick any embossing folded valued up to $10.00 for Free!
- Place a $100 order (before taxes and shipping using the host code) and I will give you $20 of product FREE of your choice!
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to them
- The $20 in products Orders need to be to me emailed to me by the 28th of this month
You must use the host code to qualify for the freebies. Free items will ship to you in September. If your order qualifies for the $20 in free product I will email you to see what your free items will be. Orders can be placed in my online store 24/7 or at a card class or event! Remember you must use the host code provided above to get the special offer, so take advantage of this Limited Time Offer from Me NOW!