Hello, crafters, stampers, and friends! Today Stampin’ Up! announced a wonderful promotion for New Paper Pumpkin subscribers! And, I wanted to take a little time and share this fantastic offer with you and share a little bit about Paper Pumpkin; along with why I love it.
What Is Paper Pumpkin:
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly subscription kit that is packed full of paper-crafting fun and excitement. Paper Pumpkin is an all inclusive kit that is sent in the mail; sometimes you may need to grab a ruler, pair of scissors or a little adhesive to complete the projects, but not often. It’s a surprise in a box delivered to your door each month. And, who doesn’t love a little surprise? When you subscribe you will receive a kit delivered to your door. Inside the kit, you will have exclusive products that can only get by being a subscriber. You will not find these items in any of our current catalogs. Paper Pumpkin is great because all the prep work for each project is done for you. This allows you save time cutting and prepping and lets you get right to the fun!
Each month you will get an exclusive full stamp set. With wonderful imagery and fabulous sentiments. Exclusive accessories that you can not get anywhere else in our catalogs. At least one Classic Stampin’ Ink Spot. Every month it’s a different color and will not repeat in the 12-month cycle. The ink spots are a great way to build your ink collection and to try out colors that you may not have tried or have wanted to. They are a great way to test drive the ink colors before you invest in the full-size pads. It has a great low price point! It’s only $19.95 which includes shipping each month.
Why I Love Pumpkin:
I love Paper Pumpkin because I don’t have to waste time cutting designing or gathering everything to make the project. It’s just all right there in the cute little red box. When my box arrives each month all I have to do is grab it head to my happy place, sit in front of the television, take it with me if I have to go somewhere, or I can even take it on vacation. It’s great to take on the go, I’ve even taken it to work with me when I have down time and want to do a little crafting. These are just a few of the reasons why I love my little red box each month, and I know that you will also. I would not make it through the month without my little box of creative fun. As one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, you will also get an invation to join my exclusive Facebook group only for subscribers. Where I share exclusive projects and videos just with you. I also share a monthly how to video on how to put the kit together on my YouTube Channel and how to create Alternative projects using the left overs in the kit. I am also part of a monthly Paper Pumpkin blog hop where you can get even more ideas to use with each kit.
Pay As You Go:
There are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. One is the month to month or Pay As You Go option. Which is what I do. The benefits for the Pay As You Go Option are:
- There’s a low-risk commitment; you can manage your subscription Online.
- You can suspend it for a month or add more if you would like. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Low Price Point. Only $19.95 including shipping in the US.
- Eligible to purchase refills and past kits.
As I mentioned before you have two ways to pay for Paper Pumpkin. Either pay as you go or by picking one of the Prepaid Subscription options.
- The prepaid option allows you to pay for your subscription at one time.
- You can pick which prepaid option is best for your budget. There are four options to pick from.
- You get a small discount on the six-month option and the twelve-month option
- You save $6.00 on the six-month Subscription option.
- You save $12.00 on the 12-month Subscription option.
- You qualify for Stampin’ Rewards with the 12-month Subscription option.
- Counts toward Stampin’ Rewards at a party or workshop.
- Great as a gift for someone you know that loves to craft, or anyone you know that’s hard to shop for!
Fall Into Savings Promotion:
The Fall Into Savings Promotion is super easy. The sign up period is today August 11, 2017, till September 10, 2017. This is for new subscribers only! The new subscriber will get 50% off your first month’s kit. Use the Code HALFOFF0917 at sign up to get the special pricing. Sign Up Now!
Video About the Fall Into Savings Paper Pumpkin Promotion:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017, at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Unless you (the new subscriber) cancels, your membership will continue at full price after the first kit. Must be canceld before the 10th of each month.
How to Sign up:
Creating your paper pumpkin account
1. Go to PaperPumpkin.com and click Subscribe Now.
2. Enter your general information plus shipping and payment information.
3. Under Order Summary, enter the number of kits you’d like to receive each month.
4. Enter your promotion code or a prepaid subscription code (if applicable).
5. Click Subscribe. You will receive a congratulations message with a note letting you know when your first kit will ship.
6. After you click Subscribe, you will also have the option to select a demonstrator to add to your account. If you are a demonstrator, Paper Pumpkin will recognize your email address and won’t prompt you to select another demonstrator.
7. You are now a subscriber! You can visit your account page at any time to edit details including payment information and number of kits you’d like to receive; to do this, simply go to paperpumpkin.com and click the login button in the top right-hand corner.
Thanks for dropping by today and letting me share this wonderful promotion with you. To take advantage of the promotion click here!