Today’s card was created as part of my Birthday Celebration Class that I held a few weeks ago. This card looks a lot more complicated then it really is. During the class people tried to put it off till last because they thought it was really complicated, but to their surprise it was actually one of the more easy cards that we did that night. Here’s a look at today’s card.
Sizes & Dimensions:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper: (2) 1 1/2″ x 3 (2) 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5 1/8 x 3 3/4″, 2″ x 2″
Tips & Tricks:
- The first thing that you are going to do is take the Designer Series paper and lay them out in a pattern. You will have one long piece (1 1/2″ x 3″) at the bottom left and the 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece with a different pattern next to it. At the top you will put a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece of DSP next to the 1 1/2 x 3 different pattern. Once you have them in place you are going to adhere them down to the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Attach the Very Vanilla cardstock to the crumb cake card base.
- Stamp “Birthday Greetings” from Birthday Delivery Stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist.
- Punch out the sentiment with the new Star Burst punch. Place a stampin’ dimensional at the top and bottom of the punch out.
- Take 1/4″ stitched edge Pumpkin Pie Ribbon about 5 1/4″ to 5 1/2″ wrap around the center of the card. Take two piece of scotch tape and secure them to the back of the card front. Attach to the card base with fast fuse. Attach the sentiment to the front of the card to complete.
If you are viewing this post by email you will need to click on the image below to view.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Thanks for dropping by today! Just wanted to let you all know that there will not be a episode of Stampin’ On The Porch with Rick This week because I am at the hospital with my mother today! We have been here since last week and hopefully things are looking up. If you would like to order any of the products you have seen today you can do so in my online store 24/7 by clicking here, by clicking on the shop tab above or on my website, or by clicking on the product in the list below. I look forward to earning your business and helping you through your stamping journey. I would also like you to consider that if your order have or is at or close to $99 that you would consider joining my team of Kinsmon Crafters and take advantage of the wonderful Christmas In July Promotion going on now. The no obligation starter kit is $99 and you get to pick $125 worth of product. By joining this month Stampin’ Up! has sweetened the deal and will be giving you an Essentials Gift Pack which contains: Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder, Two D size Clear Blocks, Grid Paper, Paper Snips (a $52 Value) All For FREE! Plus as an added bonus you will also the the new Carols of Christmas Stamp set (an early release from the Holiday Catalog $20 value) for FREE! So that brings the gifts up to a $72 value. You can not beat this deal! You don’t have to be a business builder to be on my team you can be a hobby demo and sit back and enjoy all the demonstrator perks! Some of which are 20% discount on all your orders, Quarterly magazine filled with tips and tricks, be able to purchase new products from each catalog before anyone else, and so so much more!
Use Hostess Code:
If you place a $75 order (before taxes and shipping) in my online store you will receive the NEW ½” Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon in August for FREE.
The Monthly Host Code will close on July 30th, and I will close out the workshop the following day. Once I get the order back (which usually about a week once I place the order), I will package them up and pop them in the mail to you. Please make sure you do not mark No Contact on the Stampin’ Up! website because I will not be able to access your information to send you your Thank you packet and your free gift for a qualifying order. Below is an image where to place the host code. Use the above Host/Hostess code for your orders under a $150 and receive a special gift from me this month. Gifts will be sent to you separate of your orders the following month. If your order is over $150 please don’t use the host code. You will already receive a special gift from me and you get your Stampin’ Rewards.