Hello stampers, crafters and friends today I am a little bit late getting this posted and it will be really quick since I am getting ready for my monthly card class tonight. We took a little time this morning and went to a couple stores and to an estate sale. Yes, we spent more than intended but that’s okay. Today I am sharing with you the replay of my Facebook Live that I did on Tuesday, June 27, 2017. I talked about some of the new promotions that will be starting tomorrow in the video and demonstrated. Here’s a look at those two cards.
- Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set
- Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers
- Layering Ovals Framelits
- Stitched A Shapes Framelits
- Be Merry Cardstock Pack
- 5 ¼ x 4 Garden Green Cardstock, Large scalloped Oval
- Thick Whisper White Card Base 4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 , Largest stitched oval
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper 3 ¾ x 5
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fold and score card base. Attach the Be Merry Designer Series paper to the Garden green cardstock.
- First you are going to ink up the Merry Christmas stamp using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker and the decorative items in Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers. Huff and stamp in the center of the stitched oval.
- Next ink up the mistletoe in the same way, and huff and stamp off one time then stamp in the center of the oval where it’s lighter then the words.
- Attach this to the scalloped oval and attach to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Download the free PDF Instruction sheet Quick & Easy Merry Mistletoe Christmas Card Tutorial
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Christmas In July Promotion:
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a Christmas in July promotion starting tomorrow! And it makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! Join my team of Kinsmon Crafters during July and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including: Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (you can keep one and give one to a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US to your $99 Starter Kit! And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 US/$26 CAN)! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get their brand, new business/hobby off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
That’s a $72 value! With so many crafting basics included in the
Essentials Gift Pack, you can start crafting with your friends faster
I hope that you take advantage of this new promotion and join my team of crafters I would love to have you! You can take advantage of the no obligation offer by clicking on the link above. You don’t have to run this a business you can do this just as a hobbyist demonstrator and receive the 20% discount on all your orders. If you would like any of the products you have seen today I encourage you to join my team and add them to your starter kit, or you can pick them up in my online store by clicking on the images below. This promotion will run from July 1, 2017 until July 31, 2017. I look forward to working with you as your team leader and your creative coach!