What do you do when you need a card really quick. Well you can make one of the quick and easy card using some of the Stampin’ Up! Note cards. Note cards are great because you get twenty in a pack with envelopes and they are a good size to create quick cards with just a few supplies. Let’s look at the note card that I created for today’s post.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 4″ x 3″
- Piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Very Vanilla Note cards & Envelopes
- 1/4″ Copper Trim
- Berry Burst Classic Ink Pad
- Fresh Fig Classic Ink Pad
Tips & Tricks:
- Start stamping at the top and work your way across the 4 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the flower stamp. If you turn the stamp as you go it will fit together very nicely.
- Do the same stamping at the bottom of the Very Vanilla piece to tie it all in. Stamp your sentiment across the open space.
- Attach the stamped images to the designer series paper with some snail. Take the copper trim and measure just enough to fit the around the card. Use scotch tape to secure both ends of the trim to the back of the Designer Series Paper.
- Add some snail or other adhesive to the back of this layer and attach it to the note card.
- Stamp the top flap of the envelope in the same ink color used on the card to create a coordinating envelope. Super Easy and simple.
If you are viewing this post by email you will need to either click on the image below to view the video or click on the Title of the email.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope that you give these quick and easy note cards a try. They are a great thing to have around when you need to send or give a card in a hurry. They are little prep work and really quick to produce so you could make a bunch and keep them on hand for when you need to get that card in the mail quick. If you need any of the products to reproduce these cards you can pick them all up in my online store by clicking here, or by clicking on the shop tab above, or by clicking on the products in the product list below. Happy Stampin’
Use Hostess Code: KRHZ949M
This Month in honor of my 2 Year Stampin’ Anniversary I am running weekly customer promotions. Each week the customer gift will be posted on my blog on Monday. This week if you place a $50 order (before taxes and shipping) in my online store you will receive the NEW Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder In July for FREE.
The Monthly Host Code will close on June 30th, and I will close out the workshop the following day. Once I get the order back (which usually about a week once I place the order), I will package them up and pop them in the mail to you. Please make sure you do not mark No Contact on the Stampin’ Up! website because I will not be able to access your information to send you your Thank you packet and your free gift for a qualifying order. Below is an image where to place the host code. Use the above Host/Hostess code for your orders under a $150 and receive a special gift from me this month. Gifts will be sent to you separate of your orders the following month. If your order is over $150 please don’t use the host code. You will already receive a special gift from me and you get your Stampin’ Rewards.