Hello Stampers, crafters and friends I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Today I am sharing with you a really quick and easy card, that can be easily reproduced. This is one of those birthday cards that anyone can create. I designed it to be part of my beginners class. Here’s a look at my card today.
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Sweet Sugarplum cardstock
- 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 3 x 4 piece of Playful Palette Designer Series Paper (or any Designer Series paper)
- Big on Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ pad
- Basic Black Archrival Ink
- On the Very Vanilla piece you are going to stamp the flower image on all four corners in Sweet Sugarplum classic ink .
- On the designer series paper stamp the greeting, in Basic Black Archrival Ink.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the Very Vanilla Piece.
- Stamp the bow on top of the box.
- Attach to the card front.
- BAM! your are now done.
Hover and Pin it!
The photo below shows key products for today’s project idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you will need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. You can view my entire project recipes by visiting my Project Recipe Pinterest board by clicking here! Make sure that you follow my board to be notified when a new project recipe is added.
If you use the following host code on an order that is $35 or more before taxes and shipping I will send you a free item from the new 2017 Annual catalog seen in the image above. The host Code will not be closed out until the 31st of May. So I will not be placing the orders (well I cannot anyway) until June 1st.
- Also by placing orders now you will receive a FREE 2017-2018 Annual catalog in the mail from me.
- As well as the free gift above.