- Stampin’ Trimmer #126889
- Tip Top Taupe #138336 (2) 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Dapper Denim #141414 (2) 5 ¼” x 4”
- Sweet Sugarplum #141418 (2) 5 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White #100730 (4) 3 ¾” x 5”
- Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set (w)#128751 (c)#127805
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink #138325
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink #141395
- Dapper Denim Classic Ink #141394
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack #142737
The masculine card I used Dapper Denim cards stock and ink on the card. I stamped the sentiment on the outside to match the mat on the outside and inside of the card. The tree was stamped on the front in tip top taupe.
On the feminine card I stamped the sentiments in Sweet sugarplum on top of a tip top taupe tree. The stamped image was placed on a sweet sugarplum mat. To add a little more feminine feel to the card I added some of the 1/8″ white ribbon from the Sending love Ribbon Combo pack in the Occasions catalog.
Download the full PDF instructions click here!
Here’s a video tutorial walking you step by step though the process of creating the two cards.
Thanks for dropping by today: I hope that this helps you look at creating cards in a little different. I also hope that this tutorial will help with designing your cards. There’s no reason why you have to use the same stamp set the say way each time. By changing a few things you can have a totally different look. I will have another Two Cards from One Stamp Set post in the next week or so. If you would like any of the prouducts that you have seen today you can pick them up in my online store.