Looking for some quick and easy gift ideas during the holiday season, well Stampin’ Up! has some great ideas ones for you!
In The Bag Video:
That’s eight different quick and easy gift ideas that you can make with just a few items that you can have on hand with just a little prep work. I am going to share with you a few quick and easy recipes to recreate some of these items.
Popcorn With Brown Butter and Parmesan
- 1 3.5-ounce package microwave popcorn or 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3tablespoons grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions.
- Brown the butter: Melt the butter in a skillet or small saucepan over medium heat. Swirl or stir the butter with a wooden spoon as it starts to foam and sputter. Remove the butter from the heat as soon as it begins to turn golden brown and smells nutty, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle over the popcorn. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and ¼ teaspoon salt and toss well.
Peanut butter Cookies