Today I am sharing with you a little quick and easy Christmas Card that you can make. I also have included at the end of the post a downloadable PDF Instruction sheet, that you can download and print out to make the process easier for you. Here’s the card for today.
Christmas Magic Stamp Set 4 ¼ x 11 Real Red Cardstock scored at 5 ½
Whisper White 3 ¾ x 5, 2 ½ x 2 ½ Real Red 2 ¾ x 2 ¾
Basic Black cardstock 31/4” x 3 1/4”, 4×5 ¼ Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
Real Red Classic Ink 8” of Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine
Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen Delightful Dijon Stampin’ Write Marker
Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker Layering Square Framelits
Fast Fuse Stampin’ Dimensionals
How to Create:
- Take the 4 ¼ x 11 Real Red cardstock and fold over and crease with a Bone folder. You will use all the images except the trees on the front of the card. Stamp each image in real red classic ink on the front of the card. Start in the center of the card with the train image. Now stamp all the other images around the card at least three times changing the direction and orientation of the images, until you fill up the card front.
- Stamp the tree image on the 2 ½ x 2 ½ whisper white. Take the 2 5/8” layering square framelit along with the 2 7/8” layering square framelit (place with the 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ Real Red cardstock), and the 3 x 3 Scalloped square from the set (goes with the 3 x 3 Basic Black cardstock) Run everything through the Big Shot.
- On the 3 ¾” x 5 Whisper white cardstock stamp your sentiment in the center of the card using Real Red classic ink. I used “May the Joys of Christmas fill your dreams and make your spirits bright.” Stamp the Bell image in Basic Black in the top left hand corner of this piece.
- Color in the bell using the Delightful Dijon Stampin’ Write Marker. Color in the bow with the Real Red Stampin’ Marker. After all the coloring is complete attach this piece to the 4 x 5 ¼” Basic Black card stock. Attach this to the inside of your card.
- Attach the stamped tree image that we cut out with the framelits to the Real Red Square. Add a little fast fuse on the back and take the Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine enough to wrap around the image once. Secure the Baker’s twine in the Fast Fuse. Take a little more of the baker’s twine and tie a bow on to the piece that you tied around the stamped image.
- Attach this piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Basic Black Scalloped piece. Attach to the card using Fast Fuse to finish off the card.
You can Download the PDF Instructions Sheet by clicking on sending-a-little-christmas-magic-your-way-card-tutorial
Thanks for dropping by today and I hope that you give this card a try. It’s a quick and easy but impressive card that you can make a lot of in no time. Which is great for Christmas time. If you need any of the supplies to recreate this card you can pick them up in my online store by either clicking here, on the product tab above or on the product in the product list below.