It’s the best time of the month Stampers and Crafters. It’s Paper PUMPKIN TIME YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! I felt like Kermit the Frog just then. As I typed that out I just say poor Kermy flailing his arms around and saying it. Oh come on you know you did too. But, anyway it is paper pumpkin time and I love Paper Pumpkin time each month. I may not share them every month, but I usually do my kits every month. Well the last month’s kit is still sitting in the craft room because I haven’t had time to play with it yet. But that’s okay, I will get to him soon.
You don’t know what Paper Pumpkin is? Well it’s creative happiness in a box! You get to skip to the fun part of crafting with Paper Pumpkin. Everything is precut and ready to go so that you can jump right in and start having fun. It’s the simple quick way to treat yourself to happy mail every month, and you get to make some fun projects. Everything is precut and ready to go!
Inside each Paper Pumpkin box you’ll find all the stamps, ink, and paper you need for a fun papercrafting project right at your finger tips. Just imagine finally having time to be “that Person” who makes all the cute things and you will make it look easy! All you have to do is unbox and unwind with this cute little orange box. We do the works so you can skip to the fun. Whether you’re a stamping pro or a newbie, Paper Pumpkin makes it easy for you to relax and enjoy your favorite hobby –creating!
Paper Pumpkin Reveal Video:
September 2016 Kit:
So let’s talk about this month’s kit. This is kit is such a cute pre-Halloween kit. You will be able to get those treats ready for coworkers or anyone that you want to give a little something special too. If you’ve watched my Reveal video then you know what the insides looks like, but if not here’s a look inside this months kit.
How much fun does that look. Can you imagine being the one that made these cute Halloween treats to hand out. I know right!
Here are just some of the things they will love:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). It’s also a great way for you to show your customers the types of kits they can get with a subscription
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards on prepaid subscriptions, and you’ll earn commissions on the full price even though the shipping costs are calculated into the price.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s Stampin’ Up!’s promise to you! If you’re not satisfied, give us a call and we’ll take care of you. (Demonstrator Support rocks!);
When first time subscribers use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin, they’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 USD and get their second month for FREE! If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and they will get the November kit free.
Now is the perfect time to sign up to get your own happy mail.
Thanks for joining me today for my September Paper Pumpkin Reveal video, make sure you join me tomorrow and I will be showing you how to make some alternative projects with your kit and stamp set along with a few additional supplies.