Hello everyone today’s card is a wonderful floral Mother’s Day card featuring supplies and stamps from Stampin’ Up!®. This is a fun way to add a little more interest to your card and another way to use your dies.
The first card I created I used all paper, but I decided it needed a little more pop, so I thought why not use my die to create the pop of wow I was looking for. You will see how to recreate this card on the video. I hope that you enjoy.
- Card base Thick Whisper White cut at 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Wisteria Wonder Cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4
- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 5 x 3
- Whisper white cut at 5 1/4 x 4 (for inside) Scrape for stamping large flower.
- Stamp Sets: Crazy About You, First Sight, & Petite Petals
- Flower Medallion Punch, Petite Petals Punch
- Hello You Thinlits Dies
- Ink colors: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, & Daffodil Delight Classic ink Pads
- Metallic Sequins Assortments
- Adhesives: Glue dots, Snail, Fine Tip Glue Pen, and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Banner Punch, Square Punch, Paper Snips, or the Banner Triple Punch to make banner
- Curvy Corner Trio Punch
- Stampin’ Rhinestones
- Big Shot
I hope that you give this card a try if you find yourself in a pinch. You could easily change it up to meet any occasion. Thanks for dropping by and I will see you tomorrow. Remember, if you need any of the supplies for this card you can pick them up 24/7 from my online store.
Thanks for dropping by today.
May Hostess Code: 693PUH9U
If your order is under $150 please consider using this hostess code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your Stampin’ Rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.