Today’s project is the Love Blossoms Truffle Treat Holder featuring the You’re So Lovely Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This is a quick and easy project that can be massed produced easily and quickly in front of the TV at night.
6×6 piece of the Love Blooms DSP stack Tear & Tape
3×3 Rose Red or Blushing Bride Cardstock You’re So Lovely Stamp Set
Simply Score Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit
Whisper White 2×2 Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad 1 ¾” Circle Punch
2” Circle Punch Mini Glue Dots
Stampin’ Dimensionals 1/8” Hand Held Hole Punch
Steps to Create Projects:
(Read Instructions Completely Before Starting)
1. Take your 6×6 piece and place on your score board. Making sure that the pattern you want on the outside is facing up & going in the right direction. You’re going to score at 1 ½”, 2 ¾, 4 ¼, & 5 ½”. This will be the body of the treat holder.
2. Turn To the side you want to be the bottom and score at 1 ¼”. Flip 180 degrees and turn over to other side and score at ¼” this is your top that will fold over to show the other paper.
3. Fold and burnish all your score lines. You are going to cut up all the score lines at the bottom until you get to the cross score (the score line that separates the bottom from the body of the treat holder). The small rectangle left on the bottom you will cut it off completely and angle the top part of that cut. (If this doesn’t make sense see video.) Fold over your top piece before putting it together.
4. Apply tear & tape along the ¼” piece and you will fold the piece in half and join both sides together. Now we can fold up the sides and the bottom and add tear n tape to the front panel and fold it in on the others to form the bottom of your bag. Take the 1/8” hand held Hole punch and punch holes for your ribbon to go through. Run about 10” of the Ribbon from the Embellishment Kit through the holes and tie your bow trim off any extra. (After you put your treat in of course)
5. Stamp your sentiment. I used one color for one and the other on the other stamp and stamped it just below. Punch it out with the 1 ¾” circle punch and punch out a 2” circle with the other color. Attach with snail place three sequins with glue dots to add a little sparkle. Attach to treat bag with at least two Dimensionals
I hope that you give this project a try. If you need any of the products to create this project you can order 24/7 from my online Store. I would appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.
Thanks for dropping by today.
January Hostess Code: MRM2J66D If your order is under $150 please consider using this hostess code on your order to receive a free Gift from me. If your order is $150 or more please don’t use the hostess code. (Doing so would forfeit your stampin’ rewards you have qualified for spending $150 or more.) Please make sure you do not mark “No contact” when creating an Account on Stampin’ Up!’s website. In doing so I will not be able to send you your free gift; or current catalogs to you. Your information will not be given out to others.