You still have time to make this fun easy and quick treat box so you can give your trick or treater’s a special little something.
- Take your score board and put your Very Vanilla card stock that is cut at 3 ½” x 8 ½” with the 8 ½” side across the top. (landscape mode) You are going to score on the following: ¼” 1 ¾” 2 ¼” 3 ½” & 4”. This will leave the top of the treat box measuring 3 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Next fold and burnish all your score lines.
- Attach the fuse or the Tear & Tape along the bottom of the box. Along the ¼” score line. You are going to place this on the back side, so you want to flip it over.
- Next fold up all your score lines in the shape of the box you will need to find out where the back of the box will hit the back of your piece sticking up. I hope that makes sense. You will attach fuse here. This will make sure you have a nice strong box. So it will hold up to all the abuse of being carried around in a Halloween bag.
- Take your DSP and cut a piece that is 3” x 3 ¼” and one that is 1” x 3 ¼” These are the pieces for the front and back panel of your box. Now you are going to use your corner rounder and round the corners at the top of the back panel and the top of your larger of the DSP and attach. Attach the front piece.
- Stamp your Sentiment on your scrap piece of Very Vanilla and punch it out using a 1 ¾” circle punch. Punch out a 2” circle out of the Tangelo Twist cardstock, and a 2 3/8” Scalloped Circle out of the Black Glimmer Paper. Attach your stamped image to the 2” circle with snail and then both of those to the Glimmer Paper using Dimensionals. Attach Dimensionals to the back of your sentiment and attach to your treat box.
- Punch a 1/8” circle about ¼” to ½” down and run your pumpkin ribbon through. Tie it with a piece of linen thread and that’s it your done.
- Put in your mini candy bar treat.
Have fun making this super easy and fun treat box! Have a safe and Happy Halloween! Happy Stampin’
If you would like to order any of these products your have seen in this video you can order from my website 24/7. If your order is under $150 please use the hostess code WTVXWCDZ and I will send you a hand made thank you card. I appreciate your business and look forward to working as your demonstrator.