Virtual Class Announcement!
I am excited to announce a new venture in my Stampin’ Up! business! I am now offering Virtual Workshops/classes. Anyone can join this class no matter where you live!
What is a virtual workshop you may ask? Well its simple you will order the stamp set that has been selected for the month using the hostess code provided, and have you stamp set and ink if you need them sent to your house. I will mail out a project kit to you for all by the 24th-26th of the month if not sooner. It will take me a little time to cut and package the kits and get them in the mail. In the kit you will reieve precut and pre punched project supplies along with any ribbon or embellishments used. You will provide your own stamp set, adhesive, and ink required for the projects. How super simple and fun is that.
- Cost of the kits will vary by stamp sets, local taxes and shipping costs.
- You will need to order your stamps using the hostess code provided by the 12th of the month.
- You will also get an emailed printable pdf instructional sheet for the projects with photos and step by step instructions: Along with a link to either a YouTube Videos or a passcode to a private webpage to view a video tutorial.
- Make sure when ordering you don’t mark the no contact from demonstrator on the order. I will not be able to send you the kits, because I will not have your contact information when you check this box.
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: The best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and card stock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme.
October 2015 Online Stamp Class! featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Cheer All Year Stamp set
Cheer All Year Stamp Set Item# 139839 $25.00 plus taxes and shipping.
Order using hostess code FA9BK7NJ from my online store 24/7 shopping.
additional supplies need for this class
- clear stamp blocks a, c, & h from stamping up or any block you have.
- Tear & Tape Adhesive item#138995
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Snail Permanent Adhesive
- Stampin’ Pads in Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze & cherry Cobbler
- embossing powders in white and Gold
- Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler & Gold Glitz