Hey Stampers and paper hoarders! Yes, I can say that because I love paper, ALOT! So to go along with my love of paper I have decided to do a Holiday Paper Share from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
So here’s how it will work! You need to send me your full name, address, email address and PayPal information. Each share is open to four people. When the shares fill up I will start a new share then when that fills up so on and so forth. After I receive your payment I will place the order on September 1st. It usually takes a week for me to get the order back from Stampin’ Up! After I get it back I will cut and package your shares and will get them back to you ASAP. I am sending them back USPS Priority Flat rate package which I have included in the price of the share. Cost of the Share is $35 including Shipping and taxes. I am mailing them USPS Flat rate post. You must be signed up by August 29th. you can email me at email@example.com
So here are the details.
- You will get one 6×6 of each the six Double sided designs of the Home for Christmas DSP. So that will give you one of all 12 designs (6 double sided designs) (6)
- You will receive one 6×6 of 5 double sided designs and 1 6×6 of 2 single sided designs (7)
Winter Wonderland DSP
- One 3×6 of 12 designs form the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack. (12)
- one 6×6 piece of the Red Foil Sheet (1)
One 6×6 piece of the Merry Moments DSP Stack 4 designs (4)
- One 6×6 piece of 6 double sided designs from the Season of Cheer DSP. (6)
One 6×6 of 6 doubled sided designs from the Into the woods DSP (6)
- plus one 6×6 of the new black Glimmer Paper
That will give you a piece of every paper in the Holiday Catalog. That’s 49 pieces of Holiday Cheer. Great size for card making. Cost is $35 each including Shipping and taxes. That’s a savings of $105. I need to receive your payment via PayPal only by August 29th. I look forward to sharing my love of paper with everyone. This is a great way for everyone to get a piece of all the DSP from the current Holiday Catalog without having to buy it all. I don’t know out you but I love to save money.
I appreciate your business and the chance to be your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. If you would like a catalog please leave a comment below. They are free with your order of $25 or more or if you don’t want to order I ask that you pay for shipping.